We respect your Privacy
What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- Natto USA collects data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system's performance or execute your customized features.
- We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
- Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which -- if you allow their use -- store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
- From time to time we extend various offers through our partner companies. These may include news or additional details on their products and services. Your personal preferences or usage history may result in your being offered special screens or products. Some personal information, such as eMail, may be shared with a partner company, but only when you have previously agreed to the transfer.
- We produce aggregate reports for advertisers. For example, we tell advertisers how many people saw or clicked on an ad and additionally, how many people saw or clicked on ads in different portions of our service. Where available, we may offer additional information about viewer characteristics. However this does not include personally identifiable information about you or your online usage patterns. Our advertisers allow us to provide our service to you. In return, they need to know how to effectively place their ads to potential customers.
- Natto USA may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Who Can Use Collected Information and How
- As mentioned in our "What We Do With Collected Information" section, we provide our advertisers with aggregate reports on advertising activity.
- Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information online, payment informations, that information can be collected and used by Square. Natto USA will have no means to control this.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Natto USA does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
- Natto USA uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties (Square), whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against easdropping. Because your site is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
- Natto USA has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
- You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers when you sign up. If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (10) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Please call customer service at 201-217 3000
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy:
Please be assured that your items will ship out within five days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx. Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you're trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS:
Shipping and handling charges on all orders vary; contact your Natto USA account manager at 201-217 3000 for our most current and competitive rates, options and shipping specials. For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card. In some circumstances, international shipping may be available. Call for details.